Chadar Frozen River Trek 2020 for 8 Nights and 9 Days @ 19500
- Served more than 400 Trekkers for Chadar Trek in 2017
- Served more than 600 Trekkers for Chadar Trek in 2018
- Served more than 700 Trekkers for Chadar Trek in 2019
- 75000+ Followers on Facebook
- Fixed Departures Dates(14 Batches):
- January 2020(10 Batches): 4-Jan, 7-Jan, 10-Jan, 13-Jan, 16-Jan, 19-Jan, 22-Jan, 25-Jan, 28-Jan, 31-Jan'2020
- February 2020(04 Batches): 3-Feb, 6-Feb, 9-Feb, 12-Feb'2020
- Pick you batch and date by WhatsApp at 8010224422 or PayTM INR 5,000 at 8010224422.
- One time free date reschedule included.
- Limited Seats Available!
"Chadar" refers to the sheet of ice that from over the Zanskar river as it transforms itself from a rapid flowing river into a white blanket of ice during winter. It becomes a frozen spectacle of glass ice ranging from a bluish tinge to golden yellow that is seen during the few hours that sunlight reaches directly into the gorge to the milky whitish on a moonlit night - as said a trek journey like no other.
Chadar connects villages in the Zanskar valley (deep in the mountains) with Chilling (on the road to Leh) along the frozen Zanskar River. This route has been used for centuries for trade and transportation, and is most reliable in February when the ice is most stable.
Region : Leh, Ladakh, J & K
Price : 22,500/-
* Early Bird discount 19,500 + 5% GST
Duration : 9 Days
Group Size : 20
Grade : Difficult
Max Altitude : 11,123 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km : 75 Kms.
Temperature : Winters -30℉ to -35℉
- 4 Nights at Leh and 4 Nights at Trek
- Leh Airport pick-up & drop @ Rs.1000/- per vehicle
- Option for additional nights in Leh & Ladakh sightseeing
- Day 1: Arrival in Leh (3500 m) - Altitude 11,400 ft. Stay in Guest House
- Day 2: Acclimatization Walk in Leh- Altitude 11,400 ft. Stay in Guest House
- Day 3: Getting a medical check-up at SNM Hospital- Altitude 11,400 ft. Stay in Guest House
- Day 4: Lower Shingra and Somo Paldar - 11,400 to 10,390 ft. - Drive 75 kms | 08 Kms Trek | Stay in tent
- Day 5: Trek to Dib Cave/Tibb -10,550 - 10,760 ft. - Trek 15 KMs - Stay in tent
- Day 6: Dib Cave/Tibb to Camp at Naerak - 10,760 - 11,150 ft. - Trek 12.5 KMs - Stay in tent
- Day 7: Naerak to Tibb/Gaylpo- 11,150 - 10,760 ft. - Trek 14.5 KMs - Stay in tent
- Day 8: Tibb to Shingra Koma & Back To Leh- 10,390 to 11,400 ft. - Drive 75 kms | 08.5 Kms Trek | Stay in Guest House
- Day 9: Departure from Leh
The trek is open to all enthusiast with age more than 18 years and good fitness levels. Chadar Lake is classified as a difficult trek. You trek up to an altitude of over 11,123 feet. You have to make sure your lungs are strong for this. There is a lot of trekking distance that you will cover in high altitude carrying your backpacks. You have to walk on uneven terrain during the trek.
The trekker must be aware of the ice sheet conditions.
Online : Our participation process is very simple. You may apply online to reserve your seat through this page or call us at 8010224422 between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively,you may email us email@example.com at for booking and assistance. ASK FOR EMI OPTIONS
Offline : You may book offline through NEFT or Direct Transfer by paying the booking amount of Rs.5,000/- Per Participant in the following Bank Account:
Bank Name: YES Bank
Account Name: International Youth Club
Account Number: 006188700000308
IFSC Code: YESB0000061
Branch: Saket, New Delhi
You need to email NEFT/Transfer/Proof of deposit details at firstname.lastname@example.org along with Expedition Name, Date of Reporting, Participant’s- Name, Mobile, Email, DOB, City and Gender in order to send you the confirmation within 48 working hours from our side.